These little beauties are super easy to make and taste amazing, admittedly they look a bit gash but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder right? This recipe calls for a cheese cake style mixture so just keep that in mind when you’re cooking them. A point to remember is don’t give these to your kids just before they are about to go to bed or church, they will undoubtedly make them whizz of their tits.
Makes: 12 big buggers
Takes: 20 mins prep and 30 mins cooking
- 18 Oreo Cookies or own brand equivalent.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 400g of soft cheese (cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Get 12 cupcake paper cases out and stick them in a muffin type baking tray.
- Stick one Oreo in the bottom of each case.
- Using your fat fingers break up the remaining Oreo’s into small pieces.
- Lob everything else into a mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Chuck the rest of the crushed up Oreo’s into the mixing bowl and stir in
- Pour the mixture equally into each cupcake case
- Stick in the oven at 180C for approx 30 mins. Stick a knife in and if it goes out clean then their done.
And that is it. My kids did this so you should be able to without any issues unless you are completely bloody stupid in which case you need to get yourself down to Toys R us and buy yourself some non toxic wax crayons rather than attempting to use heat to make a cake.